ATM Machine (automated teller machine or automatic teller machine) is also known as a automated banking machine (ABM),and a Cashpoint,cash machine or sometimes a hole in the wall, is a computerized telecommunications device that enables the clients of a financial institution to perform financial transactions without the need for a cashier, human clerk or bank teller. ATM is known by various other names including ATM machine, automated banking machines,”cash dispenser”(Germany) and various regional variants derived from trademarks on ATM systems held by particular banks.
The most popular ATM machine brands are NCR,Diebold,Triton,Fujitsu,Wincor Nixdorf,etc,but the ATM paper specifications are more or less same.
ATM Receipt Paper Specification:
- Paper Type: thermal paper roll or bond paper roll
- Paper Color: white
- Paper Thickness: 0.06 – 0.09 mm
- Paper Smoothness (print side): min 300 bekk sec
- Paper Width: 80 mm or 76mm
- Paper Weight: 55gsm,58gsm,60gsm
- Receipt Roll Diameter: 200mm,250mm,208mm or customized
- Inside Diameter of Roll Sleeve: 17 mm,19mm,21mm,25mm
- Roll Sleeve Wall Thickness: 1mm-3mm
- Roll Sleeve Material: cardboard or plastic
- There are usually sensor marks on paper sides (Pic Below)
If you have any interest in our ATM paper,kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org,our chief manager will be glad to answer the questions you want to know.