- Hot Products
- About Us
- Contact Us
Carbonless Paper Roll refers to non-carbon copy paper, which is an alternative to carbon paper used to make a copy of an original, handwritten (or mechanically typed) document without the use of any electronics. It is widely used in dot-matrix, government finance, post services, businesses, impact printers and many other trades and industries. And it is also available in a self-contained version that had both the ink and the clay on the same side of the paper.
Key Specifications of Carbonless Paper Roll :
1) Best image development, high image intensity, good light durability
2) 100% wood-pulp and mixed-pulp paper are available.
3) Various colors for choose: pink, yellow, blue and green.
4) 1-8 color can be printed on both sides.
5) Regular basis weights (grams): CB 45, 50, 55 60 GSM CF: 50, 55, 60 GSM.
Carbonless paper roll‘s most common width is 75mm.Carbonless paper roll can be classified into 2 ply and 3 ply. These paper rolls can be printed without ribbon.Wanna know our price for your carbonless paper size,Contact Us now.