International business (or called “import-export business” ) is very different from local business,which can be transacted by cash,credit card or even POS system.As with spreading of Internet,more and more people choose to buy goods from Internet.So it would be a serious problem : How will be the payment methods for international business ? Here in this article we will show our payment term when you order thermal rolls from us.
- Safe. It is the top priority factor you should consider when you make money transfer.We will firstly make sure we are doing safe business before anything else
- Equal. Both the sellers and buyers are standing equal & fair in the business
- Convenient. As with payment method changes more and more technical,or even geek.Many online payment ways are popular.On this regard,we prefer Modern way than Traditional.
- The Western Union. It is creative way for money transfer.When the buyer finish the payment on their side,the money can reach the seller side instantly. It is indeed a revolutionary way for money transfer.(Visit Western Union website)
- Personal Bank Account Transfer. As many countries (such as China) has restricted policy in foreign money transfer (USD,EURO,etc).Personal bank transfer is a good way for small order with little value. It usually takes 3 days for the seller to receive the money.
- Company Bank Account Transfer. It is the most traditional way for companies doing transaction.Till now,it is still the most favorable way for most companies use.It is very understandable,since no one want to get risks, everyone’d like traditional than being risky.
- Offshore Bank. Unlike traditional company bank transfer,it is the company registered in offshore ( Hongkong,Oman Island,etc).It is more and more recognized by more companies since it can avoid high tax in the country.Also it is legal and recognized by the worldwide law.( read this to know more about offshore company )
- Agent Company Bank. As many countries (such as China,Saudi Arabia,Egypt,etc) has especially strict policy in tax credit,custom clearance,etc.More and more companies use the agent company ( usually has special powerful relationship with government) when doing business.
Anyway,as is known to all, “know whom is more important than know how“,whatever ways you are using,the most important thing is you must know the partner you are doing business with.Since trust is the thing weighing most in international business.