More and more business owners have realized the benefits of printing paper rolls.Such a small stuff can carry plenty of information on it,such as brand,advertisement,latest promotion,contact information,etc.If you can make full use of the printing paper,it can create repeatable sales and play a significant role for your business. Here in this article,we will teach you how to make printing roll sample from us.
1.Confirm Origin Design Artwork
The origin design artwork is the “origin source” for making printing roll sample.You can ask it from your customer,the available formats are:
- AI ( Adobe Illustrator)
- CDR ( Coreldraw )
- Other formats which have high image resolution
2.Confirm Paper Size & Measurement
The regular paper roll sizes are 80x80mm,57x50mm,57x40mm,etc.Also we need to know measurement of each part in the design. You can take below pics for reference :
3.Confirm the Wrapped Orientation
As thermal paper has 2 different sides : thermal side & non-thermal side.So we must know:
- Which side is with printing artwork ( thermal or non-thermal side )?
- Which side is wrapped outside (thermal or non-thermal side)?
4.We Need to Charge for Plate Making
Plate is a must-have for making printing paper rolls.( You can consider “plate” as kind of “mould”,it is one-off investment,once being charged,we would not charge again ).Usually we will charge $100 – $200 for the plate making ( depend on your design artwork).
5.Other Things You Must Know
- For printing paper rolls,we have MOQ ( minimum order quantity) policy.The MOQ for 80×80 printing roll is 5,000 rolls,MOQ for 57x40mm paper roll is 10,000 rolls
- The more you order,the better price you will get.So try to order the printing rolls more than our MOQ,then you can get a more favorable price.