80 x 80 Thermal paper roll is one of the most popular paper roll sizes exported to overseas markets.It is so widely purchased from South Africa,Nigeria,Sweden,Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Finland,Venezuela,etc.Here in this article we will guide you about 80 x 80 thermal roll packing detail.
You can refer to this article about how to check paper roll size.As is clear to all,for 80 x 80 thermal roll,the width is 80mm,the diameter is 80mm.
We have 2 available packing style for thermal roll.As can see from above pics,the pattern of the rolls in the cartons are:
- 5 rolls/shrink x 5 rows x 2plyers = 50 rolls/carton
- So the carton width is 40cm ( 80 x 5 =400mm ),the length is 40cm ( 80 x 5=400mm ),the height is 17cm (80 x 2=170mm )
- Also the carton has its own thickness (about 1cm )
So the final conclusion for carton size is : 41 x 41 x 17cm
Pallets and Containers are revolutionary invention for logistic.It makes logistic transportation more effective and convenient.We can also load the cartons on pallets for customer convenient lifting .But to make the business more cost-effective,we don’t advise to do so since the pallets takes much space in the container.The more paper rolls you carry in the container,the more profit you will have. Doesn’t it ?
As our experience,there can be about 15000kg stuffed in one 20’ft container.For single one unit 80×80,the weight is 0.33kg,so there can be 48000 rolls (960cartons) in one 20’ft container.
With this principle,we can conclude the quantity for each size in the container :
- 80 x 80mm 48,000 rolls 960 cartons
- 80 x 70mm 60,000 rolls 1200 cartons
- 57 x 50mm 170,000 rolls 1700 cartons
- 57 x 40mm 330,000 rolls 3300 cartons
For further unclear info about thermal roll packing,Contact Us now.