57mm Self Carbonized Paper Roll ( or called Self Contained Paper Roll ) is actually made from carbonless paper,but with some coating technology changes.It is widely used for POS device,mobile calculator,etc which require receipt paper printed.
What’s Self Contained Paper Roll ?
Self imaging carbonless paper also known as impact or self-contained paper does not need the use of any other carbonless stock to make an image appear. When pressure is applied, it causes the chemicals on the front of the sheet to create an image. This paper is used in ribbonless impact printers. This type of paper can be referred to as self contained, impact or ribbonless paper.Its HS code is 4816200000
What’s Carbonless Paper Roll ?
It is a business forms paper uniquely coated to reproduce information on subsequent sheets when normal pressure of inscribing is applied without using carbon paper. It can be from handwritten, typewritten or machine printed pressure.
An image is created when two separate chemical compounds such as colorless dye capsules and dye coreactants, coated on the sheets, come into contact. These compounds are coated onto the sheets using Microencapsulation process. The transfer of image occurs only when the NCR paper is in the correct sequence (CB, CFB, CF).
The Difference Between Self Carbonized Paper And Carbonless Paper:
- The first top ply of self contained paper is with chemical coating,while carbonless paper is with No coating. The difference determines the self carbonized paper is used for printer with No ink ribbons,while carbonless paper must.
- Both the 2 kinds paper can be single ply,2 ply or 3 ply.
- Both the paper rolls can be 57mm or 76mm width.
- The easiest way to distinguish them is: Use your finger to scratch on the FIRST ply,the one has blue image is self carbonized paper,while the one has no reflective is carbonless paper
Common Paper Roll Sizes are :
- 57 x 57mm self contained paper roll
- 57 x 40mm self carbonized paper roll
- 76 x 70mm self conbonized paper roll
- 76 x 76mm carbonlesss paper roll
- 76 x 76mm 3 ply carbonless paper
Still got any confused about the difference between them,Contact Us now for the free samples or leave us message.